No
matter who you are, you are talking about Obama Care right about now. You hear
people everywhere having the same conversation, “What do you think about the
health care bill?” Sadly, most people do not have much knowledge about the
facts surrounding the bill. They rely on the news to give them the needed
information. But, if you want to know more that when the first sign up date begins
there is going to be some research involved. Why can the media not simply tell
the public how it really is? There has to be so much confusion around the bill,
which most people do not know what the facts are, and what the myths are. FOX
news recently commented, “The road to the launch has been littered with
glitches and setbacks, and in all likelihood the confusion is not over yet.” http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/09/28/obamacare-scope-rocky-start-signals-problems-for-tuesday-start-afterward/
Delays,
glitches, confusion and setbacks are the main aspects to Obama Care for the
moment. It will be interesting to watch this situation play out, and what
portions of the issue the news will broadcast. I would like to see the
mainstream media take Obama Care and breakdown all the components so the
general public can really understand it. I for one am not excited about the
bill, I feel as though the government is mandating I pay for simply being born,
with no choice. Now there is talk of defunding the health care bill, which will likely entice many debates, with little resolutions. Only time will tell on this issue…
No comments:
Post a Comment